Sunday, November 20, 2011

Highlights of 1999

Highlights of 1999 - March, 2008

Furbies
Thomas Kinkade
"Wazzzuuuup"
Tamagotchi
Buns of Steel
"All that and a bag of chips"
Nintendo 64
Psychic Friends Network
"As if!"
Tae Bo
Beanie Babies
"Is that your final answer?"
Napster
My first experience with Marijuana

Movie Highlights of 1999:

Varsity Blues
She’s All That
Office Space (“I believe you have my stapler…”)
Jawbreaker
The Other Sister
Cruel Intentions
Baby Geniuses
Doug’s First Movie (and last)
10 Things I Hate About You
SLC Punk
Election
Idle Hands
Run Lola Run
Big Daddy (“I wipe my own ass!”)
Wild Wild West
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
Summer of Sam
American Pie (“Like warm apple pie…”)
The Blair Witch Project
Deep Blue Sea (“Was that a goddamn shark broke through that door?”)
Dick
The Sixth Sense
Bowfinger
Detroit Rock City
Teaching Mrs. Tingle
Cannabis 101
American Beauty
Drive Me Crazy
Boys Don’t Cry
Fight Club (“This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time…”)
Bats
Being John Malkovich
Pokemon: The First Movie
Girl, Interrupted