Friday, November 25, 2011

Best Cheesy Pick-Up Lines

Best Cheesy Pick-Up Lines - April, 2008
 
Your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby, I'm lost at sea.

Do you know karate? Because your body is really kickin'.

Excuse me, do you have any raisins? How about a date?

How heavy is a polar bear?  Heavy enough to break the ice… Hi, I’m __.

I have an "owie" on my lip. Will you kiss it and make it better?

Can I take your picture? (Why?) Because I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.

Well, here I am. What were your other two wishes?

Do you have a BandAid? I just scraped my knee falling for you.

(close hand with nothing inside and give it to the target) It's my breath from when you took it away (open palm while saying this)

Hey baby. You got a jersey? (A jersey?...What for?) Because I need your name and number.

My lips are skittles, wanna taste the rainbow?

Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines. So, do you pick 'Do you come here often?', 'What's your sign?', or 'Hello, I'm doing a survey of what people think are the cheesiest pickup lines.'?

(hold out hand) Would you hold this for me while I go for a walk?

I was looking at a light bulb today and it made me think of you and how you light up my world.

This time next year let’s be laughing together.

Baby, I'm no Fred Flintstone, but I can make your Bedrock!

Should I call you in the morning or nudge you?

Are you on fire?  Cause your body is smokin’.

If this leg is Easter and this one is Christmas, can I spend some time with you between the holidays?