Friday, February 24, 2012

Songs I Absolutely Love

Songs I Absolutely Love - February, 2012

"Watch Me Bleed" by Tears For Fears

"Mad World" by Tears For Fears


"Since I've Been Lovin' You" by Led Zeppelin


"Moonlight Serenade" by Glenn Miller Orchestra


"Moonlight Sonata" by Beethoven


"Wild World" by Cat Stevens


"Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana


"Spiders" by System of a Down


"All Over the World" by The Pixies


"Let's Go To Bed" by The Cure


"Born to Be Bad" by The Runaways


"What a Wonderful World" by Louis Armstrong


"What a Wonderful World" by Israel Kamakawiwo'ole


"Summertime" by Janis Joplin


"I'm a Playa" by Tech N9ne


"Stairway to Heaven" by Unknown reggae artist version
*
 
*To my millions of readers out there: If you can tell me who this artist is, I will give you a cookie; it's not Bob Marley or Vegemite Reggae and it's not on YouTube anywhere.