Friday, December 2, 2011

Best Quotes from MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

Best Quotes from MXC: Most Extreme Elimination Challenge - August, 2006
(You probably won't get it unless you've seen the show)

“He does Hassidik Ju-Jitsu.”
“She teaches scrapbooking to the homeless.”
“Just say ‘No’ to placebos!”
“Isn’t she the one who killed herself to death?”
"Astrology's a mystery!"
“I hate flowers!”
“Spank my inner thigh!”
“I shoot blanks!”
“I spilled on aisle four!”
“Try to guess my weight!”
“I have acne on my arms!”
“I know a guy named ‘Mike’!”

Kenny Blankenship: She got arrested in Arizona for an IUD.
Vic Romano: I think it was a DUI.
Kenny Blankenship: She was drunk too?

Vic: What sign are you, ken?
Kenny: The one that likes chicks and pizza.  No, I dunno, I think I'm a Cesarean?